Once a tradition, nose pin has today become a fashion accessory. Nowadays, they are far more than just the status of the symbol. Nose pins enhance your appeal and draw attention to your facial features. There is a wide range of nose pin design available to suit your style statement. Anyone can consider wearing a nose pin for enhanced elegance. All-in-all, for an add on glamour a nose pin is the right accessory
Given below is the quick guide on styling different types of nose pins.
Get set go…
Major Types of Nose ring patterns:
- Studs- Floral Studs, Diamond Studs
- Simple Hoops
- Bali- Beaded Bali
There is no predefined rule for wearing a nose ring but there are few styling that can make you stand out. Here is how to choose the right nose ring for yourself:
- A diamond stud nose ring is a versatile piece that looks amazing on all kinds of nose and face shapes.
- Long and sharp nose oozes elegance with a hoop nose ring.
- A generously sized colored stone stud nose pin beautifully adorns a broad nose.
- Ethnic outfits are best to be worn with flower bent nose ring so make sure to keep it for such occasions only.
- The latest design of gold earrings in combination with the nose ring is best to bejewel your wedding and festival outfits.
- A single pearl loop nose ring looks edgy on the small and pointed nose.
- For a smaller nose, it is good to try a half-loop stud nose ring.
- Floral patterned studs boast an appealing look on a big nose.
- A simple gold or silver hoop nose ring can pair elegantly with any outfit, be it Indian or western.
Now let us have a look at some of the most beautiful handpicked nose pin designs that look great on different types of faces.
- Simple Stud: This is an evergreen design that looks amazing on all kinds of outfits and can be worn on any occasion.
- Floral Stud: The floral head of these nose pins acts as a center of attraction. However, these look beautiful on the big nose.
- Wide Nose Ring: Mostly traditional designs are available in this segment and these boast appeal on ethic attires only. But don’t try to mix them with your everyday outfit.
- Diamond Stud: Diamond studs are timeless and can ooze elegance on nose type. Also, they are suited for every age group.
- Flower Bent Nose Pin: These nose pins are quite popular today. They flaunt a modish charm and can be worn on different occasions.
- Studded Golden Loop: Loops are ideally suited for the sharp and pointed nose. These nose pins suit both the traditional and western outfits.
- U-bent nose ring: Bold and edgy, this U-bent nose ring looks stunning on all outfits.
This was all about the exotic range of nose rings available in the market. Choose the one that suits you best.