Search engine optimization (SEO) is an integral part of any business. It enables you to be found by more people, which means more customers for your business.
However, if you hire an SEO Service reseller with the right skills and experience, you could avoid ending up disappointed with the results or, worse, lose money on a bad investment! So instead of taking a chance on an SEO company with little experience or resources, consider these five questions before signing any contracts:
Outsourcing your SEO is the best business move
If you are trying to buy quality backlinks for your clients, you should know that not all SEO companies are created equal. There are two types of resellers, (i)those that act as an extension of your team and (ii) those who act as a replacement for it.
The first type will help you monitor your website’s performance, answer questions about keywords, and provide recommendations for improving organic search results. The second type will do everything from keyword research to link building to increase traffic and conversions on your site.
How will their SEO service help with your marketing?
After you’ve narrowed down your search to a few SEO agencies, it’s time to ask them some questions. Ask them how they’ll help you get more traffic, more customers and increase your conversion rate. The answers to these questions will determine whether or not these companies are right for you.
Here are some sample questions:
- “What is the best way to reach my target audience?”
- “What keywords should I be targeting?”
- “What is the best way to attract users searching for my products/services?”
- What kind of SEO strategy would they be using?
- How often do they update your SEO campaign?
- Do they offer monthly reports so that you can see how our campaign is doing?
How much experience do they have in SEO?
The next question you should ask a potential SEO service provider is how much experience they have in SEO. This is an excellent way to determine the level of expertise your SEO company has and whether or not they can provide you with what you need.
For instance, if a company has been in business for five years but only has five clients that were acquired during this period, then it’s going to take a lot of work for them to do much for your small business. So it takes time and effort to build up clientele as an agency, and there’s no guarantee that the same process will happen when working with another company.
On the other hand, if a company has been around since 2005 with hundreds of clients acquired over those years, then they may be able to provide more value than someone who just got into the industry last month because they have more experience under their belt.
What is their approach to generating backlinks?
Backlinks are one of the most important metrics for SEO, so it’s essential to understand how your reseller will generate them. A good reseller should use a variety of strategies to create backlinks, including:
- Guest blogging
- Newsletter swaps with other websites that have similar content and audience demographics
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Campaign management and reporting
You can also use free backlink checker tools from reliable platforms to find out the results of your backlinks.
How do they track the progress of their SEO strategies?
- Track traffic, leads and conversions: How do your SEO experts see if their strategies work? Do they track traffic, leads and conversions? If so, how do they measure them?
- Use analytics: The most common way to track progress is using analytics software like Google Analytics. It’s free and easy to use; you need to log in to the software, create a dashboard and set up goals. You can compare how many people landed on your site through organic search versus paid advertising or referral links.
- Use Google Search Console: Another good way to measure performance is by using Google Search Console, which shows insights about clicks from various search engines like Bing that have been directed to specific pages on your website in the last 30 days or month, depending on what time has been selected by default when logging into this tool for first-time users.
What is the cost of their SEO services?
You’re not looking to get a discount on your reseller’s services, but it’s important to know what they charge before you commit. The cost of SEO will vary depending on the business’s size and the work’s extent.
Costs can be as low as $50 per month and as high as $10,000 per month; however, most businesses fall between these values. Consider how much money you have available to invest in this venture and whether there are other places to spend it.
Did this article help you to understand the importance of choosing an SEO agency? It can be a tricky and overwhelming process, but it’s important to remember that many different types of SEO resellers are out there. The best option is one that meets your needs and budget while providing excellent results over time. So, begin your search for the best SEO services you can get.