Will 2021 be the year that you’ll make your entrepreneurial dreams come true? You might have a great business plan, or still be racking your brains? Either way, if you’re considering the idea, it’s worth getting all the advice that you can.
1. Free software
It’s a good idea to take advantage of free software tools, to help save your business money. For some ideas to get started, you can try these:
- Bitrix 24: This is a great project management tool for startups, you can use it for collaboration, communication, and management. With the help of this software, you can oversee your project processes and boost productivity.
- Hubspot CRM: To support your customer relationship management, Hubspot CRM is an excellent tool. Using these features you can chase leads, monitor interactions, and improve the customer experience.
- Tableau: With the help of Tableau you can analyze your business data, to gain valuable insights. It’s a business intelligence platform that supports you to visualize and share your data.
2 . Check out funding opportunities
When you’re starting a company you might not have a large budget. To help you financially, you can consider applying for grant opportunities. Here are some starting points:
- Nav’s 10,000 Business Grant: Nav operates as a finance marketplace for small companies. Each year Nav awards a grant prize of $10,000 to the winning startup. There aren’t any special requirements to apply, you just need to submit a creative application.
- The Cartier Women’s Initiative Award: This is a yearly award for female business owners specifically. The grand prize is $100,000, and the runner-up prizes are $30,000. The grant is intended for early-stage entrepreneurs.
3. Focus on CSR
To appeal to the modern customer, businesses need a strong CSR strategy. You should consider how your business can have a positive impact, whether that’s environmentally or socially. Impact recently reported that ‘73% of people want companies to address social justice issues.’ Research also showed that ‘Effective CSR can increase market value by 4-6%’
4. Stand out content marketing
To make an impression it’s important that your content marketing stands out. The first thing that you should do is to define your USP. Once you’ve established what makes you different, ensure that you get this across in your content marketing. You should measure the performance of your content from the start. Using the right analytics tools you can figure out your successes and failures, and start making improvements. Starting your first business is a huge step and it’s important to come up with a killer marketing strategy.
5. Consider a franchise
Perhaps you want to run your own business but you’re not sure where to start? If you don’t have a winning business idea, why not consider a franchise? Franchise opportunities mean you can be your own boss, without having to begin completely from scratch. There are plenty of amazing franchise opportunities out there which can help you to realize your dreams. Check out the Best Senior Care Franchise, for some great business opportunities.