Emily in Paris season 2 is about to rock the internet once more with the debut of its newest batch of episodes, following its smash season last autumn. Emily Cooper’s experiences in Paris will continue in season 2, as the young Emily juggles adjusting to her new surroundings, understanding the complexities of French business, and managing her tangled relationships.
This Christmas season, the season promises to be a must-see title, and fans are anxious to see the new episodes! But how many episodes does Emily in Paris include, and how long are the episodes this season? We’ve compiled all the facts you’ll need to figure out if you can binge-watch the entire season in one sitting.
Emily in Paris season 2 has how many episodes?
Emily in Paris second season, like the first, consists of ten episodes.
How long are the episodes of Emily in Paris season 2?
While some Netflix dramas feature episodes that are close to an hour long, Emily in Paris is a comedy series, thus the episodes are significantly shorter.
Because it is a comedy series, the majority of the season 2 episodes are between 26 and 30 minutes long, although there are a few exceptions. The following are the episode timings for Emily in Paris:
- “Would You Like to Sleep With Me?” is the first episode of Season 2. – Duration: 26 minutes
- “Do You Know the Way to St. Tropez?” is the second episode of Season 2. – Duration: 28 minutes
- “Bon Anniversaire!” is the third episode of Season 2. – Duration: 27 minutes
- “Jules and Em” is the fourth episode of Season 2. – 34 min.
- “An Englishman in Paris” is the fifth episode of Season 2. – Duration: 28 minutes
- “Boiling Point” (Season 2, Episode 6) — 30 minutes
- “Scents” is the ninth episode of Season 2.
- “The Cook, the Thief, Her Ghost, and His Lover” – Season 2, Episode 7 – 29 minutes
- “Champagne Problems” (Season 2, Episode 8) – 26 minutes
- “Scents & Sensibility” – Season 2, Episode 9 – 29 minutes
- “French Revolution” (Season 2, Episode 10) — 38 minutes
What is the duration of the Emily in Paris finale?
The season 2 of Emily in Paris finale is almost an hour long, clocking in at 38 minutes. While most episodes of Emily in Paris are roughly 30 minutes long, the Emily in Paris finale is over an hour long, clocking in at 38 minutes.
What is Emily in Paris longest episode?
The longest episode of Emily in Paris’s second season is the season 2 finale, which is four minutes longer than the season’s second-longest episode, Episode 4, similar to what we witnessed in season 1.