Today, banks are at the forefront to solve customer queries. Credit card stolen, lost debit card, didn’t receive SMS after withdrawing or depositing the money are a few commonly heard customer queries. Now, if you are a CitiBank customer facing trouble with regard to credit cards, you can directly contact Citibank credit card customer care.
Citibank offers diverse solutions to customers and assists them with their queries whenever they want. Whether the customer wants to apply for Citi credit cards or check their Citi bank credit card status, Citibank is available 24/7 to answer customers’ complex problems.
Ways To Contact CitiBank Customer Care For Credit Cards
You can contact Citibank credit card customer care in two ways. One, you can directly call them on Citibank credit card toll-free number or send an email addressing the issue with respect to the Citi credit cards. For domestic, the Citi credit card customer care number is 1860 210 2484, and for international, the Citi credit card customer care number is +91 22 4955 2484.
Below is the city-wise Citibank credit card customer care contact list.
|City Name||City Code||Citibank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Citi Credit Card Customer Care Number for Citi Gold, Citi Priority, Citi Platinum and Citi Business card|
|Ahmedabad||079||2642 2484||2640 4653|
|Bengaluru||080||2227 2484||2229 4653|
|Chandigarh||0172||508 2484||508 4653|
|Chennai||044||2852 2484||2858 4653|
|Hyderabad||040||6666 2484||6666 4653|
|Lucknow||0522||220 1022||223 1044|
|Kochi||0484||404 2484 / 660 2484||402 4653 / 660 4653|
|Kolkata||033||2283 2484||2288 4653|
|Ludhiana||0161||501 2484||501 4653|
|Mumbai||022||2823 2484||2834 4653|
|New Delhi||011||254 2484||256 4653|
|Surat||0261||653 2484||653 4653|
|Pune||020||6601 2484||6601 4653|
|Vadodara||0265||232 2484||232 4653|
How To Reach Citibank Online?
In case if the line is busy or waiting, you can always write to the Citi credit cards team on their official email at [email protected]. Another simpler way to reach out to Citi credit card customer care to know anything about Citi credit cards or Citibank credit card status is through Citibank Credit Card Customer Care’s “Ask Me” Service. It’s an automated service where the customers can get their queries resolved instantaneously. It acts like a chatbot and generates the answers to all the questions then and there. Customers can find this feature on the official website of Citibank. To use this feature, kindly follow the step-by-step process given below.
- Visit the official website of Citibank.
- Click on the “Contact Us” option visible at the top of the screen.
- Next, tap on the “Click Here” icon beneath the “Ask Me” option.
- Finally, a window pops up on the screen, where you can ask queries and get them resolved on the spot.
How To Reach Citibank Offline?
You can approach the Citi credit cards department offline as well by using their Citi credit card customer care SMS service. Customers can SMS the respective department with the list of queries on 52484 or +91 98807 52484. The process for this is pretty simple. All you have to do is text the service keyword (the type of service you want), give space, enter your credit card’s last four digits, and finally, send it to the aforementioned Citi bank credit card customer care SMS service numbers.
For better understanding, below are a few keywords followed by the SMS format.
|Citibank Credit Card Service||Message Format|
|One-time Password (OTP)||OTP <your Citibank credit card’s last four digits>|
|Rewards points||REWARDS <your Citibank credit card’s last four digits>|
|Available credit/cash limit and outstanding balance information||CARDBAL <your Citibank credit card’s last four digits>|
|Details of latest statement along with the due date of payment and minimum amount due||STMT <your Citibank credit card’s last four digits>|
Another way to reach Citi Credit Card Customer Care through offline mode is by writing them a letter stating your issue on Citi credit cards. All the letters are to be sent to the following postal address mentioned below.
Citibank N.A., Mail Room,
Acropolis, 9th Floor.
New Door No. 148 (Old No. 68),
Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu- 600 004
How To Check Citi Credit Card Application Status Through Customer Care?
Now, if you are a Citibank customer who has put forward a request for a new credit card, and looking for some additional details like the application status, then there are two ways to find out – Online and Offline.
Things You Need To Track Citibank Credit Card Status
A customer needs to have the application reference number to know their Citibank credit card status. It’s a 11-digit number that acts as a reference ID. Post the application process; the customer receives the application reference number via SMS. The customer can ask for the Citibank Credit Card Status update only after two days of putting in an application request.
How to Track Citi Credit Card Application Status Online?
Online is the easiest mode of knowing the Citibank Credit Card Status. The customer has to simply visit the official website of Citibank and go through the following steps in order.
- Visit the Citibank online page on your smartphone or any electronic device.
- Click on the Menu bar and select “Credit Cards”.
- Choose the “Track Application Status” to put forward a request for Citibank Credit Card Status.
- Next, enter your 10-digit mobile number in the given box along with your reference ID number.
- Enter the “Submit” option.
If all the details are accurate, your Citibank Credit Card Application Status will be shared with you.
How to Check the Application Status Offline?
There’s an offline mode to communicate with Citibank as well if you need final confirmation on the Citibank Credit Card Application Status. Sometimes, the servers might be busy or get stuck in between. At that time, customers could use an offline method. There are two ways to do that – Branch Visit and Customer Care.
- Branch Visit: You can directly visit the nearest branch of Citibank along with your authentic details like photo ID and application reference number. Reach out to one of the bank executives and ask them to help you with the update on the Citibank Credit Card Application Status.
- Customer Care: The simplest way to know the Citibank Credit Card Application Status update is to call the Citi Credit Card Customer Care. If you are located locally (domestic), kindly call on 1860-210-2484, and if you are overseas (international), call on +91 22 4955 2484. When the call gets connected, you can ask for an update on the Citibank Credit Card Application Status by sharing your application reference number and registered 10-digit mobile number with the bank.