The early Walmart Black Friday deals are now available. During the discounts event, shoppers may save big on TVs, computers, kitchen items, toys, and more.
Deals and expert advice are given right to your phone, so you can start your holiday shopping early. Sign up for Reviewed’s deal-hunting team’s text message notifications.
What Are The Greatest Discounts From Walmart Black Friday Deals In 2021?
According to sources, Walmart is slashing prices on a variety of items in various waves, with some early Black Friday bargains starting on October 17.
- For $79 (a $90 savings), get the Apple TV 4K (4th generation).
- For $159 (a $80 savings), get the Lenovo Chromebook S330 14-Inch Chromebook.
- Apple AirPods Pro are $197 (a $52 savings).
- $189.99 (a $40 savings), get the Acer 13.3-Inch Refurbished FHD Touchscreen Chromebooks.
- At $249 (a $100 savings), get the LG 32-inch UltraGear HDR 10 Monitor.
- On $413.99 (a $185.96 savings), get the Canon EOS 2000D Rebel T7 DSLR Camera.
- For $79 (a $20 savings), get the Keurig K-Duo Essentials Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker.
- $139 (a $20.99 savings), get the Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 8-Quart 2-Basket Air Fryer.
- Get $169 (a $30 savings), get the Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer.
- Only $199.99 (a $150 savings), get the KitchenAid Professional 600 6-Quart Stand Mixer.
- For $29.97 (a $20 savings), get the hum by Colgate Smart Battery Toothbrush with Travel Case.
- $144 (a $55 savings), get the Shark ION Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum.
- At $249 (a $50 savings), get the Shark IQ Robot Vacuum.
- Only $329 (a $110 savings), get the LG CordZero A9 Cordless Stick Vacuum.
- Avail $449 (a $150 savings), get the Echelon Connect Sport Exercise Bike
- For $799.95 (a $100.04 savings), get the Traeger Pro 575 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker.
Deals Compared To Last Year
Instead of a single huge post-Thanksgiving sale, Walmart will announce fresh discounts each week in November leading up to Black Friday, like it did last year.
The initial wave of bargains will go live online on Wednesday, November 3, with in-store reductions beginning on Friday, November 5. The next round of discounts will begin on Wednesday, November 10th, and will be available in-store on Friday, November 12th. The final round of sales will take place on Black Friday.
Starting November 3, shoppers can get a 55-inch TCL 4K Roku TV for $228 (a $200 savings), a Samsung Chromebook 4 for $87 (a $212 savings), a Roku 4K Premiere for $19 (a $20.88 savings), a Eufy Robovac 25C robot vacuum for $99 (a $50 savings), and a Keurig K-Compact coffee maker for $99 (a $50 savings).
Also read: Walmart keeping customers happy with unlimited deals
Why To Subscribe For The Black Friday Deals?
Walmart+ customers may get a head start on shopping for the week’s doorbusters during this deal. During the aforementioned days, Walmart+ members may begin shopping at 3 p.m., while everyone else must wait until 7 p.m. EST.
Walmart is providing a 15-day free trial to new members who are interested in receiving early access to Black Friday discounts. This trial period is long enough to encompass the two November shopping events. A Walmart+ membership costs $98 per year or $12.95 per month for everyone else. For what it’s worth, several of these doorbuster offers are expected to sell out soon.