The main aim of creating The Next Hint (TNH) blog is not just publishing an article, but to share valuable pieces that are useful for readers. So if you’re a digital marketer, the small business owner or experts, looking to share content, then we always welcome.
We are quite different than other common Internet Marketing bloggers because we focus on quality rather than quantity. When it comes to guest post, we are very choosy one. We accept only high-quality guest articles. Each and every article is reviewed by an editor before it goes live on the blog, so be careful and read below guideline before pressing submit button.
Writing Guideline for TNH
If you did plan to contribute an article on TNH, you must check these guidelines.
- We do accept blog on following domains:
a) Digital Marketing – Trends, new tactics, something new, how to, case studies, and Infographics
b) SEO – trends, tactics, how to guide, infographics
c) Content marketing – everything about content, writing, blogging, case studies, How to guide, infographics etc.
d) Social media – new trends, case studies, how to guide, outstanding tips etc.
e) Mobile marketing – app marketing, outstanding tips, how to guide etc.
f) Blockchain or ICO marketing – new ideas, tips,
g) Reviews – we do accept review for all digital marketing, sales and social media tools.
- All articles must contain at least 1000 words. The article must be well-formatted, informative, and engageable
- We hate plagiarism, so be careful. No grammar, punctuation mistake
- Along with the article, you must provide a relevant image, screenshot, and graph.
- We accept only .doc or Google Doc format article.
- Editor reserve rights to remove, edit links and content.
- An article should not be submitted elsewhere without our prior notice.
- Expect our reply within 2 business days.
- Provide author bio of 100 to 200 characters, with social media links (preferable – twitter, facebook, LinkedIn, Website)
- All links to sales and service page would nofollow.
- Once article is published, wont be removed from the site.
Contribute your post to TheNextHint
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
jitenderseo1(at)gmail.com with following:
Sub: Guest posting at TheNextHint
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at TheNextHint, do let us know via the contact form.
Follow on Facebook
Latest Digital Marketing Updates
Get All Your Answers Related To What Is Organic Traffic All About!
We used to hear a lot that organic traffic is not at all easy, right? But if your SEO strategies...
This Is Why You Should Have a Digital Strategy for Your Small Business
Social media has proven itself as one of the best tools for advertising local businesses. Social networking sites like Facebook,...
Actionable Tips To Promote Website Traffic & Improve Website Ranking Organically!
Getting a high ranking in the SERPs is a challenging job that requires quality SEO practice and updated knowledge of...