Blac Chyna, originally named Angela Renèe White, is an American-origin model, television presenter, rapper, and socialite. She came into the limelight after she worked as a stunt double for Nicky Minaj in Kanye West’s music video Monster. Later, she was featured in more music albums gaining more media attention. Besides her work, Blac Chyna is prominent for earning huge sums of money from her modelling and television presenter career. Scroll more to learn about Blac Chyna’s net worth and what contributes to it.
Blac Chyna Net Worth
As of 2023, Blac Chyna has an estimated net worth of $11 million, according to sources. However, several media sources suggest that her net worth is $10 million. While some other pages claim her net worth to be $5 million. Besides there are several factors that contribute to the staggering net worth of Blac Chyna.
|Net Worth (2023)||$11 Million|
|Profession||Model, Television Presenter|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$2 Million|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$24 Million, Approximately|
|Last Updated||November 2023|
Blac Chyna Net Worth Growth
Factors Contributing to the Net Worth of Blac Chyna
Debuted with Monster by Kanye West (2010), Black Chayna has worked on numerous music videos. Moreover, she is featured on Come on a Cone (2012), Rack City (2011), Rake it Up (2017), Tutu (2020), and Bossy (2020). Meanwhile, she charges a hefty sum for her work in the respective videos.
Blac Chyna has reported making a surprising amount of money through OnlyFans, an Internet content subscription primarily used by sex workers. Besides, she was making $20 million/month. Hence, this sums to $240 million a year. However, later, Blac Chayna ended her career and deactivated her account. She mentioned her kids as the reason. That’s another reason why I wanted to step out of some of the things that I was doing. At a certain age, they [kids] see and gravitate to everything. For example, I don’t do OnlyFans anymore. I don’t do it anymore at all.
The socialite and model is fond of expensive cars and has a fleet of them. Her car collection includes a 2018 Bentley Bentayaga, 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan, 2020 Rolls Royce Wraith, 2017 Ferrari 488 Spider GT, 2016 BMW 6 Series 640i Gran Coupe, and 2015 Mercedes Benz G-class G-63 AMG SUV.
In 2014, she ventured into entrepreneurship and launched her makeup brand “Lashed by Blac Chyna.” Moreover, she also launched a beauty salon in Encino, Los Angeles.
In 2022, Blac Chyna bought a 12-bedroom luxury mansion in California. Meanwhile, the mansion’s price is $17 million. Additionally, Blac owns several exquisite properties across the country.
Blac Chyna: Parents
Angela Renèe White a.k.a Blac Chyna was born on May 11, 1988 (age 35 years; as of 2023) in Washington, United States. Her mother, Shalana “Tokyo Toni” Hunter, is a former sex-worker. Meanwhile, her father, Eric Holland, is a private person. Nevertheless, he was accused of having been busted for assault, battery, theft and break-ins, among other crimes.
Blac Chyna didn’t have a standard upbringing owing to the poor relationship between her parents. In a media interaction, Tokyo revealed that she was only sixteen when she got pregnant with Blac Chayna.
Do You Know These Lesser Known Facts about Blac Chyna?
- Blac Chyna has two children, a son with rapper Tyga and a daughter with Rob Kardashian.
- Blac Chyna has dated many individuals including rapper Tyga and Kylie Jennar’s half-brother Rob Kardashian.
- Sources suggest that Blac Chyna’s father was already married and had two kids when her mother Tokyo Toni got pregnant. Not only this, but her father had explicit relationships with many women. Chyna has two half-brothers and nine half-sisters who are mostly based in the Maryland and Virginia areas.
- Owing to a feud with Blac Chyna, her mother, Tokyo, abused her on social media while mentioning, birthing you.. that was a mistake, just happened to come into play. You were a statutory rape baby.”
- As of 2023, Blac Chyna has more than 17 million followers on Instagram. Meanwhile, Chyna often posts glimpses of her life on social media.