Bert Kreischer is an American stand-up comedian, podcaster, and actor who came into the limelight after he hosted Variety’s The X Show. With an illustrious career, Kreishcher has appeared in many films and has participated in several stand-up shows. Besides his active participation, Bert Keischer is prominent for gaining immense wealth through acting projects and stand-ups. Meanwhile, read on to know more about Bert Kreischer net worth and the wealth that contributes to it.
Bert Kreischer Net Worth
As of 2023, Bert Kreischer has an estimated net worth of $14 million. Additionally, hosting shows and acting projects majorly contribute to the net worth of Bert Kreischer.
|Net Worth (2023)||$14 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Not Known|
|Yearly Income And Salary||Not Known|
|Last Updated||October 2023|
Factors Contributing to the Net Worth of Bert Kreischer
In 2001, Bert Kreischer made his debut as a host with Variety’s talk show The X Show. Meanwhile, in previous years, Bert has appeared in many host shows including Hurt Bert, Bert the Conqueror, and Trip Flip. Nevertheless, we don’t know how much he makes with hosting shows but it is expected in millions.
Besides being a host, Bert Kreischer is a standup comedian. Additionally, he has starred in several comedy shows including Comfortably Dumb, The Machine, Secret Time, Hey Big Boy, and Razzle Dazzle.
Fleet of Cars
Bert Kreischer has a fascination with cars and has a huge collection of cars, say sources. Not only this, but cars have significantly contributed to the net worth of Bert Kreischer. As of 2023, his car collection includes,
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG: $250,000
- Lamborghini Murcielago: $230,000
- McLaren 600LT: $260,000
In 2010, Bert Kreischer paid $529,000 to purchase an exquisite home in Italy. Later, Bert Kreischer and her wife performed a major renovation of the home. Besides the Italy home, Bert Kreischer has invested a huge amount of money in other real estate properties across the globe.
Who is in the family of Bert Kreischer?
Albert Charles Kreischer Jr. was born on November 3, 1972 (age 51 years; as of 2023) in St.Petersburg, Florida. Brought up in a modest family, his mother worked in early childhood development while his father worked as a real estate attorney.
Bert Kreisher’s Personal Life
In 2003, Bert Kriescher got married to the present show and series producer, LeeAnn Kreischer. Additionally, the couple has two beautiful daughters, Georgia Kerscher and Ila Kreischer. Besides being a producer, LeeAnn runs a podcast, Wife of the Party, where she invites guests on to chat about “marriage, family, and what it’s like to be married to the life of the party.”
Do You Know These Lesser Known Facts about Bert Kriescher?
- In 1997, when Kriescher was pursuing his sixth year at FSU, the university was named the Top Party School by The Princeton Review. Not only this but Rolling Stone also recognised FSU as the top party school and featured a six-page article about the same.
- Bert Kreischer lives with his wife, LeeAnn and his daughters in Los Angeles.
- Although comedians are open with their lives, Bert Kriescher likes to keep his life private. Additionally, he barely speaks about personal lives in media interactions.
- In his leisure time, he likes binge-watching Netflix shows and spending time with his family.
- Besides his comedy shows and specials, he earns from YouTube. Meanwhile, as of 2023, he has more than 1.1 million subscribers and 2.7 million followers on YouTube.