Burger King announced on Monday that they will be conducting a “Million Dollar Whopper Contest” until March 17. You can design the whopper sandwich with a new variety and submit the idea for a chance to win a million dollars. Not only this, but the winner will also get to see their customized whopper design sold at all the Burger King restaurants in the US.
The official Burger King website mentions this information in the campaign section with the title, “You could win $1 million!” It states,
There are currently more than 200,000 ways to customize your flame-grilled Whopper, but “if you’ve ever wanted to top the flavorful burger with savory sensations or sweet and sour showstoppers, then your moment to shine has officially arrived.
As per a news release, Pat O’Toole, Chief Marketing Officer at Burger King, stated,
Burger King is all about Having It Your Way, and this contest is a true embodiment of that. More than 50% of Guests customize their Whopper sandwich, and now, the possibilities of what those customizations include are endless.
And, whether or not your Whopper ends up in restaurants nationwide, we’re giving Guests the opportunity to experience and share their creation using the power of A.I. technology.
The requirements for participating in this “Million Dollar Whopper Contest” are listed below.
- You do not need to make a purchase to participate in the contest.
- Only those who are US residents and are 18 years of age or older can participate.
- A Burger King Royal Perks account is needed.
- You need to submit the customized whopper by March 17, 2024.
Furthermore, you can follow these simple steps to enter the contest.
- Visit Burger King’s website or app.
- Sign in with your Royal Perks account.
- Customize the whopper by choosing and mentioning three to eight toppings.
- You will get an AI-generated image of your burger that you can share online with friends.
Notably, the entries will be open from February 5, 2024, to March 17, 2024. The appointed judges will choose the top three whopper sandwiches, and the finalists will be invited to Miami. Later, they will get a chance to make changes, and then the menus will be made live all over the country. The restaurant customers will be able to try these three whoppers and vote for their favorite. The one with the most votes will win the $1 million prize.