Christine Quinn is an American actress, fashion designer, and realtor. She came into the limelight after she became one of the lead cast of the Netflix series Selling Sunset (2019). Meanwhile, scroll down to learn everything about Christine Quinn net worth and all the expensive things she owns.
Christine Quinn Net Worth
As of 2023, Christine Quinn has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Meanwhile, her entrepreneur husband, Christian Richard, has a staggering net worth of $20 million. Besides, acting projects, modelling, and realtor work majorly contribute to the net worth of Christine Quinn.
|Net Worth (2023)||$3 Million|
|Profession||Actress, Fashion Designer, and Realtor|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$20,000+|
|Yearly Income||$250,000 (Approximately)|
|Last Update||Sep 2023|
Factors Contributing to the Net Worth of Christine Quinn
Acting Projects and Web Series
As of 2019, her Selling Sunset, her earnings were $9 million, which made her a top earner of Oppenheim Group.
Property and Assets
After Christine Quinn got married, she bought a house worth $5 million at Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles.
Christine Quinn Career
- Besides being a realtor, Christine Quinn is a model and actor. In 2010, she made her acting debut with the film The Father of Invention, wherein he played the role of Lisa.
- Meanwhile, in her career, she has appeared in numerous films including Wrong Side of Town (2010), Super (2010), Shark Night 3D (2011), Human vs. Zombies (2011), Casting Couch (2013), Fork You (2013), Ghost of Goodnight Lane (2014), Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (2015), The Perfect Match (2016), and Sasq Watch (2016)
- In addition to films, Christine Quinn has worked in many television series. In 2010, she made her television debut with the series Lone Star, wherein she played the role of Darlene.
- Subsequently, she has worked in television series including The First Family (2012), Necessary Roughness (2013), Family Tree (2013), Drop Dead Diva (2014), Ballers (2015), NCIS: Los Angeles (2015), and Angie Tribeca (2016).
- After continuously working in many films and web series, Christine Quinn took a break from acting and went on to travel across the world. It was at that time, that she discovered her prior interest in art and architecture, owing to which she decided to pursue a career in real estate.
- Soon after, Christine started working as a realtor for Oppenheim Groups and cracking deals with elites to sell primary residences, second homes, luxury condos, and investment properties.
- Meanwhile, her real estate work made headlines after she was featured in the Netflix reality series Selling Sunset; the web series revolves around the personal and professional lives of women realtors working for the Oppenheim group.
Who is Christine Quinn Married to?
In 2019, Christine Quinn got married to tech entrepreneur Christian Richard. Meanwhile, the couple met through Christine’s friend who was initially dating Richard. In a media interaction, Christine talked about the same and said,
My girlfriend went on a date with him and she’s like, ‘Hey I went on a date with this guy who I don’t like. I know you’re single; you may want to go out with him. So I went on a date with him after she did.”
Do You Know These lesser-known Facts About Christine Quinn?
- Initially, Christine went by the name Christine Bent Quinn. However, soon after she joined Oppenheim groups, she dropped her middle name and went by Christine Bently.
- Owing to Christine’s mother’s illness, she was homeschooled. Meanwhile, her mother was battling with cancer while she was still in school.
- She doesn’t have a high school diploma. Meanwhile, in a media interaction, she mentioned the same and said, Something I’ve never spoken about publicly is that I don’t have a high school diploma. I’m insecure about it. I don’t want people to think that a diploma is vital to be successful.”
- Christine, when she is not working, she likes to travel across the country.
- In a media interaction, Christine revealed details about her marriage. She mentioned that on her wedding day, she was suffering from Corona.
- Christine is fond of dogs. Additionally, she has a pet dog.