Despite the fact that Fire Force’s popularity has skyrocketed, Funimation has yet to announce a release date for a third season. Season 2 debuted less than a year after Season 1 finished. In Season 3, however, this does not appear to be the case. At the same time, fans have been anticipating more sci-fi action in Fire Force Season 3.
Despite this, sales of the Fire Force manga have been phenomenal. With the popularity of the anime, fans are keen to see Shinra return to action. As a result, below are all of the information we have about the third season.
Season 3 of Fire Force: What We Know So Far
It’s been over a year after the second season finished on December 12th, 2020, and we haven’t heard anything about a third season. Even so, there’s still a chance that Funimation may announce a Fire Force Season 3 soon. Furthermore, Funimation is compelled by the manga’s sales and the desire for the next season. Without a doubt, the epidemic has already influenced the release dates of a number of anime shows. As a result, there has been pushback against Fire Force.
Season 3’s Storyline
The manga narrative is directly followed by the Fire Force anime. On the one hand, the first season showed the plot from volume 1 to book 11’s halfway point. The second, on the other hand, continued the tale from the 11th to the beginning of the 20th book. As a result, Fire Force Season may follow suit. Season 3 might, however, keep its ground due to anime’s penchant for filler episodes.
Season 3 of Fire Force will pick up where Season 2 left off. Shinra would finish Benimaru’s (Company 7’s Captain) training and therefore get access to The Press of Death. Furthermore, things would get tough for Company 8, as they are now considered traitors. While Season 2 ended on a tragic note (Hague’s death), Season 3 may bring the anime to a close with Shinra obtaining forgiveness for all of her dead colleagues.
Season 3 Cast of Fire Force
The third season is most likely to happen, even if Funimation hasn’t confirmed it yet. Furthermore, we can only assume that the previous cast will return for Season 3 of Fire Force. As a result, if the cast members aren’t changed, a handful of the main characters may:
- Gakuto Kajiwara Shinra Kusakabe (Japanese) Derick Snow is a character in the film Derick Snow (English)
- Mao Ichimichi: Sister Iris (Japanese) Alexis Tipton is a model and actress (English)
- Aoi Yuuki, Tamaki Kotatsu (Japanese) Jad Saxton is a popular actor in the United States (English)
- Yuusuke Kobayashi, Arthur Boyle (Japanese) Eric Vale is a writer who lives in the United States (English)
- Saeko Kamijou, Maki Oze (Japanese) Roach, Sarah (English)
- Kazuya Nakai: Akitaru Oubi (Japanese) Inman, Jeremy (English)
- Kenichi Suzumura: Takehisa Hinawa (Japanese) Wehkap, Christopher (English)
- Mamoru Miyano’s Benimaru Shinmon (Japanese) Aaron Roberts is a writer who lives in the United States (English)
- Tsuda Kenjirou is the Joker (Japanese) Sonny Strait is a musician from the United States (English)