Henry Ruggs is a former American footballer who played for the Las Vegas Raiders for two seasons of the National Football League. In 2021, Henry Ruggs made headlines following allegations of driving under the influence that led to fatality. Meanwhile, although Henry Ruggs had a short-stint in football, he had earned immense wealth through the same. Moreover, in this post, know everything related to Henry Ruggs net worth and the factors that contributed to it.
Henry Ruggs net worth 2023
As of 2023, Henry Ruggs has an estimated net worth of $6 million. Meanwhile, a football career majorly contributes to the net worth of Henry Ruggs.
|Net Worth (2023)||$6 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$35,000|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$500,000|
|Last Updated||October 2023|
Henry Ruggs Net Worth Growth
Factors contributing to the net worth of Henry Ruggs’
Las Vegas Raiders
While playing for his university, Henry Ruggs was signed for the Las Vegas Raider. Hence, as soon as he signed the contract, he received a signing bonus of $16.7 million which was spread over four years.
Along with it, Henry Ruggs earned a salary of $7.7 million. Not only this, but his base salary throughout his football career was $1.9 million. Nevertheless, he was released after seven games.
Soon after the accident, Henry Ruggs’ career in football was seized. However, he still endorses various brands. In 2020, he endorsed Nike and reportedly charged $1.5 million. Meanwhile, he has endorsed many sporting brands including Bose, Bleacher Report, Subway, Verizon, Foco, Rocket Mortgage, The Players Tribune, Fanatics, and Panini America Like Bose, Bleacher Report, Subway, Verizon, Foco, Rocket Mortgage, The Players Tribune, Fanatics, Panini America.
Henry Ruggs’ Career
- In January 2020, Henry Ruggs dropped out of his university to join the NFL. Meanwhile, he ran a 4.27-second 40-yard dash at the 2020 NFL combine.
- Moreover, in the same year, Henry Ruggs III was selected by the Las Vegas Raiders with the 12th overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft. The Raiders and Ruggs agreed to a four-year contract worth $16.67 million.
- In 2020, Ruggs played his first match in the NFL against the Carolina Panthers. Meanwhile, he recorded his 100-yard game, with 118 receiving yards.
- Subsequently, Henry Ruggs completed his rookie year with 26 receptions, 452 receiving yards, and two touchdowns in 13 games played.
- In late 2021, Henry Ruggs was accused of driving under the influence which led to the death of a 23-year-old woman, Tina Tintor.
- After the accident, Henry Ruggs III was dismissed from the Las Vegas Raiders.
Who is Henry Ruggs dating?
As of 2023, Henry Ruggs is dating Kiara Je’Nai Kilgo-Washington. Moreover, Kiara was in the car with Ruggs when the accident took the life of 23-year-old Tina Tintor.
Do You Know these lesser-known facts about Henry Ruggs?
- During his service in the NFL, for his exceptional speed, he was named the fastest player in the National Football League. Hence, along with a blazing 40-yard dash time, he could leave defenders in the dust.
- Henry Ruggs was born and brought up in Montgomery, Alabama. Meanwhile, at Alabama, he honed his football skills.
- Besides being a footballer, Henry Ruggs is a runner. Additionally, he showcased his incredible speed by winning multiple state championships.
- In 2020, Henry Ruggs was selected in the first round of the NFL draft by the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Owing to his unique football skills, he soon became a fan favourite. However, after the 2021 car accident, his fan-following dramatically decreased.