The main task of electrical safety in production is to reduce the likelihood and strength of the impact of electric current on workers. To this end, the enterprises carry out a number of technical and organizational measures. That is why electrical safety is a mandatory component of employee training in labor protection issues.
At Leaf Electrical Safety we know you are the kind of person who wants to provide a safe place for their employees to work. So we’ve put together a team of electrical safety specialists who are ready to help. Whether it’s electrical safety training, program development services, an arc flash study, or an audit you need, we are ready to help.
Who should contact electrical safety specialists?
Electrical safety training is provided both for organizations that use electricity for their needs and for electricity suppliers.
- Heads of companies, specialists responsible for organizing work closely related to electricity;
- Full-time employees whose activities are related to work on electrical installations of various types and capacities;
- Occupational safety specialists who inspect electrical equipment and monitor compliance with regulatory legal acts in the organization and performance of work.
What do you get by contacting electrical safety professionals at Leaf Electrical Safety?
Leaf Electrical Safety has the best certified electrical safety specialists to help solve your energy safety training needs. Contact us now and tomorrow you will receive:
- Clear organization of the procedure for obtaining the required access group;
- Affordable cost of electrical safety training services;
- Operational preparation of documents;
- Help with the option of obtaining the necessary access group that is convenient for you.
The electrical safety group gives permission to the company’s personnel to perform work in electrical installations, and also indicates the level of their training. An unskilled worker is always a risk. Inspection fines, accidents, damage to expensive equipment, failure of the entire enterprise, impossibility of introducing new technologies. If this seems complicated and impossible to you, contact Leaf Electrical Safety and your problems will be solved.