Jaylen Fleer is an American former Sheriff’s Deputy Officer. In 2020, he made headlines after he was accused of sexual harassment against 12 underage girls.
Who is Jaylen Fleer?
Jaylen Devon Fleer was born in 1994 (age 29 years; as of 2023) in San Diego, California. After completing his primary schooling, Jaylen Fleer did his higher secondary education at Santana High School, California. A sports enthusiast, he played baseball during his sophomore year at Santana High School. Soon after graduating from high school, Fleer pursued an undergraduate degree from Grossmont College. Meanwhile, during his university days, he used to play for Grossmont College Baseball Team.
Height (approx.): 6’ 4″
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Hazel Green
He belongs to a Christian family in San Diego, California.
Parents & Siblings
As of 2023, there is not much information available about the parents and siblings of Jaylen Fleer.
Wife & Children
According to several media houses, Jaylen Fleer is married. However, there is no further information available about Jaylen Fleer’s wedding and wife’s name. In addition to this, very little information is available about Fleer’s children.
There is not enough information available about Jaylen Fleer’s former relationship or love affairs.
He follows Christianity.
Soon after completing his formal education at Grossmont College, California, he went on to serve a Sheriff’s position. Meanwhile, he served five years as an American Sherrif’s Deputy Officer. Nevertheless, after facing charges, he lost his job at Sherrif’s house.
Prosecuted for Sexual Abuse
In April 2020, the San Diego County Crime Stoppers received a tip regarding an unidentified man who was involved in a horrendous act of sexually abusing a juvenile. Soon after Jaylen Fleer was identified as a suspect, he was removed from a post at San Diego Central Jail and placed on desk duty,
Even though the allegation(s) had nothing to do with Fleer’s duties as a deputy, they were so serious that all peace officer authority was taken away from him. The Sheriff’s Department takes allegations of illegal activity by its employees very seriously. We hold all our deputies to the highest standards and will hold deputies who violate the law accountable” the regional law enforcement service in an asserted statement.
The complaint included twenty different cases of sexual harrasement. The initial charge was three counts of contacting a minor with intent to commit a sexual offence, six counts of sending harmful matter with intent to seduce a minor, and two counts of attending an arranged illicit meeting with a minor. In addition, the case list also included one count of oral copulation by a person over 21 with a person under 16, two counts of lewd act upon a child 14 or 15 years old, three counts of pandering for prostitution, one count of attempted lewd act upon a child, and two counts of arranging a meeting with a minor for lewd and lascivious behaviour
Following the uphold, he was later punished to serve a 12-year sentence in prison.
- In a media interaction, Fleer’s high schoolmate, Christopher Edmondson, revealed that Jaylen was quite different and was never expected to commit such a horrendous crime. Meanwhile, in the same interview, Edmondson claimed that Fleer had excellent academics and loved playing sports. He also represented his college in Baseball and Football.
- In July 2023, Inhuman: A True Podcast, featured Fleer’s crime story in their 225th episode as “The Despicable Crimes of Jaylen Fleer.” In addition to it, the podcast included a Jaylen Fleer interview.
- Fleer served at the Sherrif’s department for almost five years. Meanwhile, he joined the same in July 2015.
- In 2011, he graduated from his school, Santana High School, Santa
- As of 2023, Jaylen Flyeer now is serving his punishment in prison and will be serving for nine years.