It is important to stay connected with everyone in today’s world. When it comes to balancing, and managing professional as well as personal life, nothing can beat Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Outlook performs several functions including scheduling emails, professional and personal appointments, keeping track of to-do lists, and much more. However, after several days of using the account, you might face an error. There are several errors that you could face, however, the [pii_email_148502ad759f50f39787] error is one of the most commonly faced errors by people. Therefore, you should know everything about this error to handle the situation smoothly. But before we delve into anything else let us first understand why does this error [pii_email_148502ad759f50f39787] happens?
Why does [pii_email_148502ad759f50f39787] error occur?
There are several reasons as to why this error happens some of them are:
- In case you are using multiple accounts and not clearing the cookies and cache then most likely you will face the problem of this error
- The error might also pop up in case you haven’t installed Microsoft Outlook on your device correctly
- If you haven’t updated the software to the latest version, then there’s a high probability you can face the problem of this error
- There are times when a user cannot identify the error. In such a case, it is best to connect with the support team who will help find the reason for the error
How to fix [pii_email_148502ad759f50f39787] error?
It is imperative to fix the error as soon as possible. There are four quick and easy ways that will help you to fix the [pii_email_148502ad759f50f39787] error:
1. Update the Microsoft Outlook
The first method to fix the [pii_email_148502ad759f50f39787] error is to update the Microsoft outlook.
- Check if your laptop or computer supports Microsoft Outlook’s latest version
- If your laptop or computer supports the latest version, then update the software and then remove the old version
- You will not lose any file while updating, all your files from the former version will be retrieved to the latest version
- However, if you want to install a new Microsoft office then take the backup of important files
In case you are still facing the problem of error, contact the customer service.
2. Clear the cache and cookies
As mentioned earlier one of the common reasons for the occurrence of error is not clearing the cookies and cache.
- Go to the files option in your device and then clear the cache and cookies of Microsoft outlook
- In case you use multiple accounts then log out from all of them
- Shut down your device and restart it again. Now open Microsoft Outlook and p your problem will be solved
- However, if you still find an error then try the third option
3. Choose the auto repair tool
The third method to solve the problem of error is to choose an auto repair tool.
- Go to the control panel and then to the tool’s function setup. Check the details about Microsoft outlook from there.
- Go to the office 365 application and then select Microsoft app for repairing
- Select the kind of fix needed after changing the button at the beginning of the application
- On selecting the fix, you will find a list of commands. Follow those commands and then try for the next version of the repair tool
- Now restart the software. In case the software doesn’t work, talk to technicians
4. Remove the third-party email apps
If you have multiple email apps on your device, these could affect the working of Microsoft outlook.
The contradiction between two or more email applications can create problems whenever you use them.
- You should remove the email apps of third-party apps or untrusted sources from your device
- After removing the apps now reopen the Microsoft Outlook and check if the error is fixed
- There are many reasons which can lead to such errors on your device. The best bet is to use small methods to fix the error. In case you are not able to fix the error yourself, contact customer service
Most of the errors in the Microsoft Outlook is due to problems in the process of installation. You should always opt for the easiest method to solve the problem of error. However, if you are not able to fix the problem with any of the four methods, you can contact customer services any time!