Almost every social media platform provides an option to go live. A live stream is a powerful tool to connect with your potential clients. But the question is, which platform will attract more audience? The answer is very straightforward- the social media platform on which you have maximum followers will attract more audience, and hence it will be more profitable for your business.
Because of its increased popularity, brands have started using Instagram for business. Wondering how brands monetize their followers? Don’t worry. In this post, you will learn everything about how to use IG live for business.
Why use Instagram live video?
Going live on any social media platform can be nerve-racking. It is essential to make an excellent first impression on your audience if you want to monetize them. But is it essential to use IG live broadcasts?
Well, the answer is simple Instagram live stream help brands connect with their audience directly. Your followers will immediately receive a notification when you go live. This generally lures people into opening the app and watching your live stream.
You can then develop a one-to-one connection with your audience by answering all their queries so on. Instagram live helps you to establish direct contact with your customers like no other platform does. This is precisely why lG live streams are a powerful Instagram marketing strategy.
Here is a quick guide to Instagram live:
Now that you know how important is Instagram for business, you must be curious to see how you can use it. Don’t worry, we have got your back! We present to you a step-by-step guide to going live on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram story option on the Instagram application. You find a ‘live’ option on the bottom. After tapping the live option, you will see a plain black screen. The screen will show you the number of active followers.
- Once you are good to go, tap the option to start the live stream. The application will immediately check your connection, and then the live stream will begin!
Yes, it is that simple to go live on Instagram with a few taps on your screen, and that will be it. You will also get some additional options after you go live. Some of them are mentioned below:
- You will find a comment box at the bottom of the screen. You can use this comment box to reply to the viewers. This feature will come in handy if one person is filming while someone else is live.
- Next to the comment box, you will find a question mark option which you can use to share the questions you received from your viewers.
- The paper plane option will allow you to DM the live stream.
- You can even add someone else to your live stream using the double emoji option next to the paper plane option.
- There is an option to filter your live stream as well. You can add the filter by using the emoji with the filter option next to the double emoji option.
- Finally, you will see a camera roll option in the extreme corner of the screen. You can use this option to share any photo with your audience on your live stream.
You can use these features to create a good impression on your audience. It would be a good idea to plan certain things before you go live on Instagram. If used correctly and smartly, you can build Instagram for business. Make sure you plan the live streams properly to ensure there are no distractions while you are busy interacting with your audience.