Luke Albert Combs is an American country music singer and songwriter. He came into the limelight after he released his debut album, This One’s For You; the album reached number four on the Billboard 200.
Luke Albert Combs was born on March 2, 1990 (age 33 years; as of 2023) in Huntersville, North Carolina.
He pursued his primary schooling in Asheville, United States. Soon after primary schooling, his parents enrolled him at A.C., Reynolds High School. After passing secondary education, he pursued Criminal Justice at Appalachian State University, Boone, North California. However, 21 hours before the completion of his career, he dropped out of college to pursue a music career.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Semi-Bald
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Luke Albert Combs belongs to an American family of origin of White ethnicity.
Parents & Siblings
Luke Albert Combs was born and brought up in a lower-middle-class family in Asheville, North Carolina. His father, Chester Combs, was a maintenance officer. Meanwhile, his mother, Rhonda, is a homemaker. Additionally, he is the only child of his parents.
Wife & Children
In November 2018, Luke Albert Combs announced his engagement to Nicole Hocking. Meanwhile, on August 1, 2020, the couple tied the knot in Florida.
Subsequently, on June 19, 2022, the couple was blessed with a baby boy. Furthermore, their second son was born on August 15, 2023.
Before entering into a marriage with Nicole Hocking, he was dating her.
He follows Christianity and is an avid follower of Jesus. In a media interaction, he talked about the same and said, “I grew up going to church every Sunday with my family. We prayed before every meal. Faith was a big part of my life.”
Luke Combs Net Worth
As of 2023, Luke Albert Combs has an estimated net worth of $20 million.
|Name||Luke Albert Combs|
|Net Worth (2023)||$20 Million|
|Monthly Income||$0.25 Million +|
|Yearly Income||$3 Million +|
|Last Updated||Nov 2023|
Many media sources suggest that Luke Albert Combs earns an annual salary of $3 million. Meanwhile, he majorly earns from concerts, singles, and music albums.
In 2014, Combs made his musical debut with an EP, The Way She Rides. Later, in the same year, he released his second EP, Can I Get an Outlaw. In 2016, he made his music single debut with Hurricane which sold 15,000 copies in its first week.
Subsequently, in 2017, he made his major label debut album This One’s For You on Columbia Nashville. Meanwhile, in 2019, he lent his voice to his second album, What You See is What You Got and the album reached No1’s chart. Thereafter, in 2020, he released the single “Six Feet Apart.” Meanwhile, the album garnered immense popularity owing to its relevance to COVID-19.
Later, on June 24, 2022, his third album, Growin’ Up was released. After making its name in the top-ranking chart, his album was nominated for several awards. In 2023, his fourth album Gettin’ Old was released. Gettin’Old earned huge popularity among the youngsters.
- In 2019, he won the Top Country Artist, Top Country Male Artist and Top Country Album (This One’s For You) at the Billboard Music Awards, respectively.
- The same year, he won the Song of the Year Award for Beautiful Crazy at the Country Music Association Awards.
- In 2020, he won the Album of the Year Award for What You See Is What You Get at the Country Music Association Awards.
- In 2023, he won the Country Writer of the Year Award at the Broadcast Music. Inc
[Note: Besides above mentioned, there are several awards and recognitions under his name]
Also Read – Wynonna Judd Net Worth: How Rich Is She Known?
As of 2023, his car collection includes,
- Dodge Neon: $4,000
- Ford Raptor: $52,855
- Chevrolet Camaro SS: $37,500
- He is fond of caps.
- Although he dropped out, he was a criminal justice student. Later, he shifted his career from criminal justice to music.
- Had he not been a musician, he would be a homicide detective. Moreover, in an interview, he talked about the same and said, “I wanted to be a homicide detective, which is actually what I wanted to do. People are pretty surprised by that a lot of times. But if you’ve noticed, I don’t necessarily have the physical build of a police officer.”
- In 2019, he was invited to become the newest member of the Grand Ole Opry.
- His zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Interested in music since childhood, he started playing guitar when he was in school.
- He is the only child of his parents.
- Luke follows a non-vegetarian diet. However, once, owing to a lost football bet, he had to turn vegan for more than 90 days.
- He likes consuming alcoholic beverages. Additionally, he is fond of beers and his favourite drink is Miller Lite.
- Before becoming an artist, he worked at U-haul where he was paid to wash trucks. Nevertheless, in an interview with a media house, he mentioned working at U-Haul was his worst job.
- In a media interaction, Combs revealed he is battling with OCD and anxiety. He claimed “It’s something I’ve always struggled with, and always affected me. The first time I can remember was probably middle school, up to kind of the end of college.”