Myles Truitt, a member of the Variety 2018 “Young Hollywood Impression Report” list of rising stars, played the title role in the Lionsgate movie Kin. Eli, a young, adopted man looking for a connection, is the character he plays. The film starts with Eli seeing his stepbrother again and following him on a journey of self-discovery.
James Franco and Dennis Quaid are his co-stars. An essential flashback installment of the Emmy-winning FX drama “Atlanta,” which dealt with harassment in middle school, featured Truitt as a co-star previously this year. Truitt is a co-star on the CW’s “Myles Truitt Black Lightning” and OWN’s “Queen Sugar.”
Physical Appearance of Myles Truitt
Myles Truitt appears as a handsome man with a flirtatious demeanor. Many ask, how tall is Myles Truitt? Well, he is 5 feet 6 inches tall, and his weight is around 52 kg. His physical dimensions are outstanding, and he has an incredible physique. He possesses black hair with hypnotic brown eyes.
- Myles Truitt Height (Approx): in centimeters: 170 cm, In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″
- Weight (Approx): in kilograms: 52 kg, in pounds: 114 lbs
- Myles Truitt Age: If you are wondering how old is Myles Truitt, he is 21 Years.
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Myles Truitt Instagram: @mylestruitt
The Career of Myles Truitt
He started his career by appearing in the drama movie The New Edition Tale. The existence and times of the band New Edition were the subjects of this American series. Following that, he had several film and television appearances, but his breakout performance came in the film Kin. He came into the world in Atlanta, Georgia, and was raised in a working-class household. Myles Truitt belongs to the American nationality and practices Christianity.
He graduated with a diploma from Tritt Primary School in Georgia, the United States. Once, he enrolled in a local college in the US. It is unknown if he has attended any specific classes to hone his acting or modeling abilities. After that, he appeared in the Atlanta television series.
Following that, he appeared in TV shows, including Black Lightning and Queen Sugar. In addition, he appeared in various shows, including Superstition, Dragged Across Concrete, and The Black Mafia Family. Additionally, he participated in the short film Jay.
Myles Truitt Movies and TV Shows
- 2016 Myles Truitt Queen Sugar (9 episodes) as Ant
- 2016 Myles Truitt Atlanta (1 episode) as Devin
- 2017 Superstition (2 episodes) as Arlo Hastings
- 2017 The New Edition Story (3 episodes) as Young Ronnie DeVoe
- 2018 Dragged Across Concrete as Ethan Johns
- 2018 Kin as Eli Solinski
- 2018 Black Lightning (5 episodes) as Issa Williams
- 2021 BMF (18 episodes) as B-Mickie
- 2022 Myles Truitt Stranger Things (Season 4) as Patrick McKinney
The most prominent roles that Myles Truitt has played are in Black Lightning and the film Kin. On the web, he has a significant following and is very active. Additionally, he has a sizable number of social media followers, which many businesses use to spark interest in their logos and identities.
Myles Truitt net worth
Myles Truitt has a $1 million net worth as of 2023. His primary sources of income include his business dealings, endorsements from brands, acting roles in films, and several more.
Family of Myles Truitt
Monte and Danielle Jackson are Myles Truitt’s parents. The father of Myles Truitt is an entrepreneur by the name of Monte Jackson. Danielle Jackson, a homemaker, is Myles Truitt’s mother. Whether his parents are divorced or living together is unknown. He is now single and is entirely preoccupied with his work.
According to sources, he may have experienced at least one substantial connection in the past. The specifics of the connection are not in the general public domain. In addition, he has indicated a desire to start a committed relationship with someone with whom he can share his life.
- Father Name: Monte Jackson
- Mother Name: Danielle Jackson
- Brother Name: Chase Jackson
- Blaze Jackson
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Also Read – Breaking into Hollywood: Britain Dalton Bio
Some Interesting Facts About Myles Truitt
- As a teenage Ronnie DeVoe in the BET dramatization “New Edition,” Truitt co-starred in 2017. The three-night television extravaganza that followed the storied musical ensemble broke the network’s all-time ratings record.
- Truitt played Arlo Hastings in the Syfy initial series “Superstition.”
- In addition, he finished shooting the soon-to-be-released movie “Dragged Across Concrete” with Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn.
- Truitt has been a member of The Youth Ensemble of Atlanta throughout 2014, and she gave a solid solo performance during the production of “Soweto.”
- He has been to many HBCU centers for a range of student programs. He is an artist who aspires to write, direct, and produce unique content.
- Truitt is fond of playing basketball and focusing on his family when he is not singing or performing.
- He also has an extensive following on social media, which many corporations employ to promote interest in their trademarks and personas.
- The driving factor for his future t-shirt and clothing collection is his catchphrase, “Tru2itt.”