Do you have any knowledge about the best Minecraft servers? They’re making the world go around. Or, the Minecraft universe to say the least. It’s well-known now that the PC community boasts some of the most ambitious players in the world, and there’s no better evidence than the best Minecraft servers 2020. Minecraft has been a great creative tool for players who can create content to their hearts without understanding a single line of code.
Their ideas and work are eternal to hundreds of servers. Each server has its own self-contained multiplayer environment with its own rules, culture, and gameplay style. From beautiful architecture and environments to worlds with brand new rules and game modes, we’ve looked around to find the best games that feature everything.
Player-created works and concepts are eternal to numerous Minecraft servers. Each server has its own self-contained multiplayer environment with its own rules, gameplay style, and culture. We’ve been looking for the best with beautiful structures.
Table of Contents
1. Purple Prison
- It is a Minecraft server, and you may have used it previously. With the shoutouts of popular YouTubers like PewDiePie and uptime of six years, this server supports each and every single version on Minecraft 1.7 upwards, meaning 1.16 compatibility is wholly guaranteed and smooth.
- Players start as “New Inmate” on the purple prison server and progress towards the top of the server by fighting and mining through the prison.
- The players can explore the complete set of 1.16 building materials in their land.
2. Brawl, Man
Server: Minecraft battle royale server
- If you’re a Minecraft player who overlooks Call of Duty’s gunfight gang thrills, Brawl is one of the best Minecraft servers in the world. Think of your beloved FPS mode. There is a high chance that it is featured: from flag capture to the last man standing, Brawl is a fun time full of action.
- Actually, royal combat games like PUBG and Fortnite can partly trace their legacy back to the last person on the Minecraft server, so you can die again and again with the feeling of going back to where it all began.
Server: Minecraft RPG server
- RuneScape fans now can upgrade their skill level to 99 in Minecraft on this thoroughly built Minecraft RPG server designed to look and sound like one of the top free MMOs.
- With a great amount of hard work over the last two years, RuneScape has rebuilt every venue, mob, and technique quite faithfully. Minescape is inspired by both OSRS and RS3 so that both players can feel at home.
- The original Minescape.net can be found here and is still being updated, but at the moment the two servers are very different, so I advise reading both of them to see which one is suitable for you.
Pixel Monster Crafts
IP: server.pixelmoncraft.com or safari.pixelmoncraft.com
Server: RPG server of Minecraft
- One of the best Minecraft servers, this allows it multiplayer with the popular Pokémon-themed Pixelmon mod. Split into two servers, PixelmonCraft is based on the Kanto and Johto regions of the Nintendo Games.
- However, the geniuses of PixelmonCraft not only faithfully reproduced the town and region of the game but also replicated as much gameplay as possible. The animals in Minecraft are replaced by Pokémon and can be captured and used for combat. There are gym leaders to fight, pocket marts to buy, and long grass to avoid, as planned.
- This server proves that Minecraft’s blunt beauty is the perfect home for Pokémon games and that it feels like pokémon games for a PC you’ve always wanted.
Now, Does the list of the best Minecraft servers is as impressive as you were expecting? The fantastic new world is fun and combined with a range of activities, but don’t forget to check out every aspect of our new server where you meet the most delicate Minecraft skins.
Don’t forget to further develop Minecraft with our list of the best Minecraft mods. You’ll never look back after adding all these fantastic improvements and tweaks. But if you’re all right, there are mini-games to play and new blocky worlds to explore.