Norstrat is a strategic communications agency that focuses on public relations, government relations, and marketing communications. It has been in operation for more than 10 years and serves customers across Canada and the United States. It was founded by a group of former members of the Canadian Armed Forces and public officials. To help the corporate sector and government agencies in putting the Northern Strategy into action.
Norstrat’s experience has shaped some of the world’s most well-known companies and organisations.
It has now grown to employ a large number of experts. They provide their knowledge in a variety of fields. Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, for example. Furthermore, Government Relations, Marketing Communications, Media Relations, and Research & Intelligence Services are also available.
What is the history of Norstrat?
Norstrat’s ancestors came from Canada. It all began as a modest agency with only one office. Since then, it has expanded its services to include the United States. However, it still has a presence in Canada. It is a highly regarded strategic consulting firm with extensive links to the military and government.
- It has now evolved into an integrated communications company that provides digital strategy, public relations, and social media marketing services to worldwide businesses.
- Which is aiming to extend its operations internationally.
- Or who wish to discover new marketplaces in their own community.
- Norstrat provides a variety of services tailored to meet the interests and objectives of its clients.
What are the services that Norstrat offers?
It offers a comprehensive variety of communication and consulting services. Norstrat’s strategic advisors can assist clients with everything from brand development to mergers and acquisitions. Or developing and implementing customer acquisition and retention strategies before introducing a product.
The expertise of Norstrat’s strategic advisors in the public sector. Government relations, lobbying, political strategy, and campaign preparation and management are all included. In addition, coalition-building, grassroots organisation, and media control are all important. Speechwriting and community capacity-building consultancy for low-income non-profits. Local communities of colour and immigrant populations, in other words.
Services for account planning and development.
- Services provided by advertising agencies, including market research analytical tools. The NPD Group Brand Metrics software platform, for example.
- This metric compares marketing activity to sales performance. To ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the impact on business indicators.
- Development of a creative strategy. The cornerstone of norstrat’s creative approach is an unique Creative Briefing Center. In other words, before distributing their messaging to norstrat’s key partners, customers may build and modify it.
- Which will be the copywriter? Alternatively, you may create ads, incorporate brand components into marketing materials, and use multi-channel communication methods. Print, digital, social, outdoor, and broadcast are all examples.
Who are the clients of Norstrat?
Firms and organisations of various sizes, from early-stage startups to Fortune 100 companies, are among Norstrats’ clients. In other words, the firm serves customers in the domains of healthcare, consumer items, financial services, and entertainment.
- It also provides marketing-related services. Social media management, paid media planning, and campaign consulting are examples of these services.
- Clients may, for example, hire the firm to create advertising campaigns, arrange events, or do market research. Charles Schwab & Co. is one of Norstrat’s clients.
- The Walt Disney Company is a company owned by Walt Disney. In addition, there’s the World Bank Group. In its field, the agency has had a lot of success.
- The American Marketing Association and The American Business Honors have both given me awards for excellence.
How can you work with Norstrat?
Digital marketing, public relations, food and beverage PR, and social media optimization are among its specialties (SMO). Market research, branding strategy and identity design, strategic communications planning, and digital consulting are all included.
Hill & Knowlton Strategies is a strategic partner as well. To put it another way, H&K’s clients have access to the company’s global network. It entails having access to around 400 public relations specialists. Furthermore, on client engagements, norstrat and hill Knowlton strategies collaborate closely, combining Norstrat’s digital marketing skills and hill Knowlton strategies’ extensive experience in conventional public relations.
As a result, its services include strategy formulation for digital communication initiatives. Public relations, for example, with an emphasis on food and beverage firms. Content development and influencer outreach are two ways to improve your social media presence.
Consumer behaviour is studied through quantitative internet surveys and qualitative interviews with specified target groups in market research. Finally, it creates projects ranging from brand identity packages to websites that give information about the products or services of its clients. It also encourages customers and companies to form an emotional bond.
Additional training provided by Norstrat
Norstrat provides a training programme for members of their staff that includes:
- Leadership development programme
- Programs for business coaching
- Workshops for professional development
- Program for executive coaching
Norstrat also provides a number of other training programmes and workshops. In addition, he offers personal development counselling. The Partnership and Leadership Program is a nine-month rigorous programme. The attendees will learn about the profession of strategic consulting. This enables individuals to make well-informed choices. Whether they choose to pursue this professional route or not. The Business Coaching Programs are designed to assist you in learning new skills.