Salma Hayek Pinault is a Mexican and American actress and film producer. She came into the limelight after she appeared in the American film Wild Wild West. With working in numerous films, Salma Hayek is prominent for earning immense wealth in the film industry. Salma Hayek has starred in several films Frida and Once Upon a Time in Mexico and she is one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood. Meanwhile, scroll down to know the updated net worth of Salma Hayek Pinault and what contributes to it.
Salma Hayek Net Worth
As of 2023, Salma Hayek has an estimated net worth of $220 million. Meanwhile, acting projects and brand endorsements majorly contributed to the astounding net worth of Salma Hayek.
|Net Worth (2023)||$220 Million|
|Profession||Actress and Film Producer|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$2 Million+|
|Yearly Income||$20 million (Approximately)|
|Last Update||Sep 2023|
Factors Contributing to the Net Worth of Salma Hayek
With Salma’s acting debut with the American Western film Wild Wild West, she garnered immense popularity in Hollywood. Meanwhile, she charges a hefty sum of $8 million for her acting projects.
Salma Hayek charges a hefty sum of $2 million for endorsing a brand. Meanwhile, she has endorsed many famous brands like Avon, Burger King, Coca-Cola, and Revlon.
Besides acting, Salma Hayek is a producer and leads a production house, Ventanarosa, along with her partner, Jose Tamez. Initially, founded in 1999, the prominent production house released many award-winning films including In The Time of the Butterflies, Frida, and Santa Evita.
Along with her production houses, Salma Hayek has invested in other businesses. She has co-founded a clothing line business Terre Rouge and an organic tequila brand Casamigos.
Salma Hayek’s perplexing looks have assisted her in gaining a huge social media following. As of 2023, she has more than 26.7 million followers on Instagram. Although not known, Salma Charges a hefty sum for her promotional Instagram posts.
What are the recent acting projects of Salma Hayek?
Salma Hayek, who made her acting debut with the popular film Mi Vida Loca, is famous for acting in some of the best American films. Meanwhile, in 2022, Salma worked in the American computer-animated film Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, wherein she voiced Kitty Softpaws. Additionally, Salma Hayek was last seen in the film Magic Mike’s Last Dance and the British anthology series Black Mirror. Now, in 2023, Salma is all set to appear in her forthcoming film which is slated to release in the coming years.
Awards Won by Salma Hayek
- Recipient of Glamour magazine Woman of the Year Award in October 2001.
- Recipient of the Producers Guild of America Celebration of Diversity Award in 2003.
- He received the Harvard Foundation Artist of the Year Award in February 2006.
- Recipient of Time magazine’s 25 Most Influential Hispanics in 2005.
- Knight (Chevalier) of the National Order of the Legion of Honour (France, December 30, 2011)
Salma Hayek’s Relationship Timeline
Regarded as one of the most beautiful actors in Tinsel Town, Salma Hayek’s relationships often make headlines. Although she has huge popularity in Hollywood, Salma likes to maintain a low-profile personal life. Besides, in 2009, Salma Hayek married his longtime boyfriend François-Henri Pinault, who is an affluent businessman. Meanwhile, the popular couple has a daughter, Valentina Paloma Pinault.
Meanwhile, before Francois-Henri Pinault, Salma Hayek dated this personality,
Edward Atterton (1997-99)
Salma Hayek’s first-known boyfriend, Edward Atterton, is a British actor. Meanwhile, the couple started dating in 1997 and even moved in together in Los Angeles. However, the couple separated after two years.
Edward Norton (1999-2003)
Soon after her breakup with Edward Atterton, she moved on to another Edward, who is also an actor. Additionally, the couple dated for three years and was often photographed together. However, later they separated owing to unknown reasons.
Josh Lucas (2003-2004)
Not too long after her breakup with Edward Atterton, she dated actor Lucas. However, not much is known about their short-lived relationship. Additionally, in 2004, the couple parted their ways.
Do You Know These Lesser Known Facts About Salma Hayek?
- Before venturing into Hollywood films, Salma Hayek worked in Mexican telenovelas such as “Teresa” and “El Callejón de los Milagros.”
- Salma Hayek is multilingual. Additionally, she can speak in languages like English, Spanish, and Arabic.
- In a media interaction, Salma Hayek mentioned that she wanted to become a gymnast.
- At 12, she was expelled from a New Orleans-based boarding school. Meanwhile, this was done due to the pranks she pulled on the school students.
- In a media interaction, Salma Hayek mentioned her first acting audition. It was for the role of Jasmine in a children’s play of “Aladdin” in her home country of Mexico.
- According to Salma Hayek, her hidden talent is that she is a good sudoku player.
- Salma Hayek got her acting stint from her mother. Meanwhile, her mother, Diana Jiménez Medina, is an opera singer and talent scout.
- During her school days, she was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD.